Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, peeled and diced
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp coconut oil (or butter or ghee)
- 4 cups chicken broth (use vegetable broth to make this vegetarian)
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- raw cashew butter to top (optional)
- Turn on the Saute button on the Instant Pot. Add coconut oil and when hot, add onions and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and saute for 1 minute. Press the "cancel" button on the Instant Pot and add the broth and water.
- Secure the lid, and press the Soup button; adjust time to 12 minutes.
- Let pressure release before removing lid. Blend with an immersion blender or in a blender (be careful if it is hot!). Add salt and pepper to taste. Add raw cashew butter if desired.