Keto Choco Chunk Brownie Recipe
Snack, dessert, breakfast
- 1 cup broken Lakanto chocolate bar
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (can sub butter, avocado oil, grassfed ghee,)
- 1 packet of Know Brainer Mocha plus 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3Tbsp Know Brainer Collagen
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (if paleo) or baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- TO MIX IN:2/3 cup additional Lakanto chocolate (can sub/add nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or coat with coconut oil or grassfed butter. I used a coated glass pie plate.
- In a small saucepan, gently melt chocolate, oil and KB Mocha over low heat until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs until slightly lighter in color and until they pass the ribbon test (when you lift the whisk the mixture should stream down evenly in “ribbons”). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients–almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, baking soda, collagen and salt.
- Working slowly, whisk the egg/sugar mixture into the saucepan of melted chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and mix in.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and fold until just mixed.
- Fold in the additional chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20-24 minutes, or until edges are set and the center is still ever so slightly underdone. (The remaining heat should set the center as it cools)
- Sprinkle with coarse salt, if using, and allow brownies to cool before slicing.