Paleo Keto Mocha Shortbread Cookies
Snack, dessert, breakfast
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 packet of casein & lactose-free Know Brainer Mocha
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Know Brainer collagen peptides
- In a blender, mix all ingredients
- Remove and spread the dough carefully with a rolling pin until it is about 3.5mm thick.
- Cut out cookies with curly round cutter and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a perforated baking tray with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Remove cookies from the freezer, place on the baking sheet, and bake for about 8 minutes, or until golden. Baking time will vary depending on your oven, baking tray, and cookie thickness.
Protein 10 grams, Carbs 6 grams, Sugar 1 grams, Calories 200