The best breadsticks!
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Know Brainer original creamer
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Run cauliflower through a food processor until finely ground. Microwave, covered, in a microwave-safe bowl on high until tender, about 8 minutes. When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze dry.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix cheeses together and stir the cheese mixture into the cauliflower.Combine the next seven ingredients; stir into the cauliflower.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, shape cauliflower mixture into an 11x9-in. rectangle. Bake until edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut into the desired shape.