Holly's everything keto chips
- 1 ½ cups (4 1/2 ounces) almond flour
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) coconut flour
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder/granules
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grassfed ghee
- 3 large egg whites (1 lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot/tapioca flour, 2 tsp sesame seeds, 2 tsp garlic, 2, 2 tsp onion powder, 2 tsp poppy seeds, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and garlic powder together in large bowl. In separate bowl, whisk oil, ghee, 2 egg whites, and water together. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture with rubber spatula until dough comes together.
- 2. Divide dough in half. Working with 1 piece of dough at a time (keep remaining piece covered with plastic wrap), roll dough out between 2 pieces of parchment into 1/16-inch-thick rectangle (about 12 by 10 inches). Remove top piece of parchment and poke dough at 2-inch intervals using fork.
- 3. Slide rolled-out dough, still on parchment, onto separate baking sheets. Combine 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, remaining 1 teaspoon garlic and remaining 1 teaspoon poppy seeds and onion flakes in bowl. Brush dough lightly with beaten egg white and sprinkle evenly with seed mixture.
- 4. Bake crackers until golden brown and edges are firm, 15 to 20 minutes, switching and rotating sheets halfway through baking. Slide crackers, still on parchment, onto wire racks and let cool.completely, about 30 minutes.
- 5. Break cooled crackers into large pieces. (Crackers can be stored at room temperature in airtight container for up to 1 week.