- Chocolate Drizzle
- 1TBSP coconut oil
- 2TBSP of cocoa powder
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2-1/2 cups almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, solid or melted
- 1 bag dairy-free semisweet chocolate chips, mini or regular
- 8-10 Max Mallows cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, hemp seeds, coconut flour, shredded coconut salt, and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, coconut palm sugar, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer or wooden spoon until incorporated. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry and beat until well combined. Beat in the coconut oil until incorporated, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop walnut-sized balls of dough onto the baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between them. Bake until the tops are slightly golden. Rotate the sheets halfway through baking and add 1 Max Mallow onto each cookie. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes total. While the cookies are baking mix the chocolate drizzle. Once the cookies are done let them cool on a rack and drizzle with the chocolate mixture. Enjoy!